× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

4 questions from a newbie ...

8 Jahre 2 Monate her #1371 von Dale
4 questions from a newbie ... wurde erstellt von Dale
Hi,

I'm new here and working on my first ever Joomla extension, so forgive me if these silly questions.

(1)

When I add a module in your system with the check-box, then build, then install it to Joomla, my module is titled "MOD_ILB_TRACKER_NAME", (or course ILB_tracker is the name of my component).

Where do I change this in the build file?

(2)

In the installed module, I also get two tabs which I don't want - "List content" and "Item Content" - where do I remove these in the build file?

(3)

I've recently become premium, is there a different way to get in touch with you, or is it the forum?
(note: I've seen www.component-creator.com/en/help/contact but there doesn't seem to be a option for stating that you are premium)

(4)

I had a lot of clouded flare errors, and Internal Server errors on your site today, is this usual?

Thanks,

Dale.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.106 Sekunden