× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Documentation for component creator?

6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1675 von Jamila
Jamila antwortete auf Documentation for component creator?
Hi all,

the videos are finished and will be uploaded very soon. We are also creating a wiki for Component Creator. If you can let us know what it is you are struggling with most, we can prioritise those topics for the wiki.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1676 von Sebastian Butz
Sebastian Butz antwortete auf Documentation for component creator?
Sounds great!
Do you have certain place to note this or do you want us to note that down right here?

6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1677 von Jamila
For now you can post it here. I'll make sure to check this topic regularly for new posts.

6 Jahre 10 Monate her - 6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1678 von Sebastian Butz
Sebastian Butz antwortete auf Documentation for component creator?
  1. I would like to see some example of how to use the empty view feature. So how do I show specific content / rows of my component
  2. Moreover I would appreciate to find a way to extend the module so I'd be able to show more than one information. Maybe thats a feature request but if not I'd be pleased to find an example of how to show specific result rows of an SQL statement in the module
  3. and some example of the SQL field for Joomla version > 3
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 10 Monate her von Sebastian Butz.

6 Jahre 10 Monate her #1680 von Jamila
Hi Sebastian,

Here are already some quick answers.

1. An empty view works without using databases, meaning you can't create rows. We will have more information on Empty Views in our wiki soon.
2. We would need more information on what you would like to show in your module. As you are a premium user, you can send us a ticket at Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!.
3. If you are talking about the query input, you can find some great and clear examples here .

6 Jahre 9 Monate her #1686 von Jamila
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that the videos have been posted by OSTraining. You can find them here: www.ostraining.com/class/ccreator/

I hope they will be helpful for all of you.

Best regards,
Jamila

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.107 Sekunden