× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Images Thumbs

8 lata 4 miesiąc temu #1305 przez Javier Mata Salazar
Images Thumbs was created by Javier Mata Salazar
Hi, i use CC to create a component for a catalog, i need put some images for each product, but i need create thumbs for the images, i try use createThumbs for the library JIMAGE but i cant do it work,

i have a group of images fields -> field -> images and this make me a field with a array with images, for example:
{"image_1":"images\/menu-urbanas.jpg","image_2":"","image_3":"","image_4":"","image_5":""}

i need, when i save the form create a thumbs for each image, and this thumbs need have a name like md5($item->id) . "_XS." . $extension

have too a field with another image, in both case need, the image original, and a thumbail for a size that i declare in the config of the component, with this sped dont have problems, my problem is creating que thumbs

i create a gists to show the code about i do it, and i explain better in SPANISH :-S
gist.github.com/javimata/bbe59be6cbdb2791d6a40954f51ffef9

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

8 lata 4 miesiąc temu #1320 przez Troy Hall
Replied by Troy Hall on topic Images Thumbs
watching

8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #1332 przez Walt Sorensen
Replied by Walt Sorensen on topic Images Thumbs
A quick glance at your gist, I don't think you are using createThumbs() correctly.

I suggest looking at the API for the function createThumbs() api.joomla.org/cms-3/classes/JImage.html#method_createThumbs

It doesn't give you an option to specify a file name, just a folder.

I suggest also looking at generateThumbs() api.joomla.org/cms-3/classes/JImage.html#method_generateThumbs
Which I think might be better suited to your application. You could create you thumbs manipulate the image object to rename the thumbs, then use toFile to write the image to disk in the renamed format. api.joomla.org/cms-3/classes/JImage.html#method_toFile

8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #1334 przez Javier Mata Salazar
Replied by Javier Mata Salazar on topic Images Thumbs
thanks, i create a git with my solution, maybe is not the better but work for my, the info is in spanish :-S

i hope this help to someone

github.com/javimata/thumbnails-en-componentes

Czas generowania strony: 0.098 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

We use cookies so that you can place orders and we can provide a better service. You can control the use of cookies at the individual browser level. If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some features or areas of our website may be limited.