× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

how to add backend css

7 năm 7 tháng trước #1508 bởi Tomasci
how to add backend css was created by Tomasci
Hello,

I am new to component creator. And I must say, it is a very nice concept. But there is sooo little documentation.
Hopefully someone can point me in the rigth direction.

I want to add some styles to my component form in backend.

Where to add this?

thanks

Vui lòng Đăng nhập hoặc Tạo tài khoản để tham gia cuộc hội thoại.

7 năm 7 tháng trước - 7 năm 7 tháng trước #1510 bởi Randy Carey
Replied by Randy Carey on topic how to add backend css
For component-specific styling, I tend to create a directory path on the component of assets/css/ and then add a style sheet with a name like style.css. In the layout files (pattern: views/myview/tmpl/default.php) I add code that adds the style sheet to the document object, so that when the page is rendered, the document adds the style sheet's declaration to the page's header. Here is example code for adding it in the backend of the component:
$document = JFactory::getDocument();
$document->addStyleSheet(JUri::root() . 'administrator/components/com_mycomponent/assets/css/style.css');

If you want to learn how components work in Joomla... study the code of the components built by Component-Creator, study the core components like com_content and com_contact, and study some Joomla programming books such as Joomla Programming and Programming Joomla Plugins. Get a good IDE like PhpStorm, connect it with a debugger, and walk through code as it is executing - this goes a looong way. Finally, expect it to take months, and even over a year to become an expert at understanding how Joomla works and at programming solutions in Joomla.
Last edit: 7 năm 7 tháng trước by Randy Carey.
Những thành viên sau(s) đã Cảm ơn: Andres Maeso, Tomasci

Vui lòng Đăng nhập hoặc Tạo tài khoản để tham gia cuộc hội thoại.

Thời gian tải trang: 0.102 giây