× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

J_USER not showing on front end.

7 năm 4 tháng trước #1538 bởi Russell Hummerick
J_USER not showing on front end. was created by Russell Hummerick
Hello,

I am working on making a component for the makerspace I help manage to keep track of some of our members information. I am trying to start off simple and am having the component keep track of the user, member id, and emergency contact info.

I created a table "Members" with the following fields added to the auto created ones.

field name type
member J_USER
member_id J_TEXT (10)
contact_name J_TEXT
contact_phone J_TEL (10)

I have not make any changes to code in the component yet.
when I install the component on the back end I am able to add members by selecting them from the user list with out any issues.

When I view the list from the front end I am able so see the member that I created.
But if I try to add a new member from the front end I do not see user list selection. I only see the other fields.

I would like this component to be managed by the front end as the person that will be updating this info is not tech savvy and is confused by the back end of Joomla.

Any help would be helpful.

Vui lòng Đăng nhập hoặc Tạo tài khoản để tham gia cuộc hội thoại.

Thời gian tải trang: 0.104 giây